Monday, September 7, 2009

a NEW Start and a NEW Life

Welcome to my Blog..
i dont know what am i suppose to say again on this 1st post since before every 1st blog seemed the same to me...
let me introduce the 'NEW' me
i am now a 1st year student of UMS, currently studying in SPE- Sekolah Perniagaan dan Ekonomi, taking marketing course
these few days i feel pretty stress-out with whole loads of assignment after struggling a bunch of midterm examination. sometimes i do give myself to much pressure in order to try to do the best i can in every single subject.
keep in my prayer is what i usually do to reduce stress
i often cry everytime i meet problems...
i found out that whenever you try to solve a problem with your temper bursting ...i tell u ...u will never find the route. Pray to God and tell God about your problems. i am so sure that God will prepare the answer for us. Do Experience it yourself!

*God loves us, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment